Saturday, January 01, 2022
Do you like the Barrington schools? How about the Newport-style? The folks at Mott & Chace Sotheby’s International have a wonderful selection of households for close to $500,000.
Just take a tour across the East Bay with stops in Barrington and Warren and then leap more than to Aquidneck Island to finish the excursion.
GET THE Most up-to-date BREAKING News Here — Sign UP FOR GOLOCAL Totally free Everyday EBLAST
View Bigger +
87 Anoka Avenue | Barrington | $525,000
Detailed by Midge Berkery
Charming 3 Bed room, 2 Complete Bath colonial is found just measures from town, purchasing, YMCA and the East Bay Bicycle Path. The sun-filled entrance porch welcomes you into this fully renovated home! The first floor has attractive hardwood floors, superior ceilings and new home windows. Two large front rooms supply loads of house for entertaining, dining or calming by the Television. A entire bathroom is conveniently found off the kitchen area space. The dazzling kitchen area boasts stainless appliances, a lovely island with quartz countertop, and lots of counter space. The glass sliding door in the kitchen prospects to a deck overlooking the yard. An outsized lose, total with electricity, offers a good deal of home for backyard garden resources, property gear, and other storage goods. 3 generous-sized bedrooms and a further complete tub comprehensive the 2nd floor. A great deal of further storage in the attic room. The large basement has a number of home windows allowing for for natural light-weight to fill the area – Terrific prospective for a household fitness center, place of work space or engage in place. Nayatt faculty, the NEW Middle College and Significant University are all inside a couple miles of this dwelling.
Watch Greater +
7 Pine Lane | Warren | $465,000
Detailed by Sarah Huard
Welcome to warm and inviting 7 Pine Lane located in a remarkably sought-soon after community in Warren! This nicely-preserved saltbox-model residence delivers 2159 sq feet of residing area on two flooring. The key flooring characteristics a big, updated, take in-in kitchen area with beautiful granite, dual ovens with gasoline cooktop, sufficient cherry cabinetry and a new slider giving straightforward accessibility to the 44 foot Trex deck. The kitchen opens to a significant living place that includes a focal brick fireplace with a fuel insert. Spectacular oak hardwoods, and abundant recessed lights & plentiful home windows increase to the heat felt all through. Discover a entire tub with granite self-importance on ground 1 as properly as the most important bed room and second bedroom both equally with double closets. Exceptional storage is located in the attic along with a worthwhile Rise audit with efficiency swaps designed all over the dwelling. Reduce living is comprehensive with a generous loved ones area with a wood hearth, a walkout to the next driveway, a big 3rd bedroom, and a different up-to-date entire bathtub. Care for flex room? Obtain it in the 4th bedroom/office which hosts the laundry closet. Sellers spared no expense when they purchased 9 several years back. New electrical wiring, large-performance boiler & h2o tank, architectural roof, Trex deck, and the addition of a mini-split/warmth exchanger all were being executed. 4-yr-outdated solar panels to convey notice payment is negotiable. Occur see this certainly flip-critical home with outstanding price-provides, curb appeal, and a warmth that resonates at 7 Pine Lane in Warren!
Check out Larger sized +
46 Rear Thurston Avenue | Newport | $530,000
Detailed by Shana Speer
Welcome property to your personal small piece of Newport, that is move-in all set! More recent kitchen, lavatory, fresh inside paint, and new carpet. Absolutely nothing to do but move in. Dazzling kitchen and dwelling room, lovely flooring, lots of light, awesome yard and drop, 3 bedrooms and 1.5 baths. Walking length to Broadway and downtown places to eat.
Connected Articles or blog posts
- Get a Glimpse at What You Can Get for $1.5M in Rhode Island
- What You Can Get in Rhode Island for $2 Million
- What You Can Get for $800,000 in Rhode Island From the East Side to Barrington to Tiverton
- What You Can Invest in in Rhode Island for $1.2 Million
- What You Can Get for Just Underneath $1,000,000 in RI
- What You Can Get in RI for $3.5 Million
- Listed here Is What You Can Obtain for $2 to $3 Million in RI
- What You Can Acquire in RI for $4 to $7 Million
- What You Can Get in Rhode Island for $1.3M to $1.6M – See 3 Amazing Attributes
- What You Can Get for $600,000 – Three New Listings
- What You Can Get From $700,000 to $900,000 in RI – New Listings
- What You Can Get for $1 Million in Rhode Island
- New Listings in RI—What You Can Purchase for $1M to $2.2M in Barrington
- What You Can Acquire for $700,000 in Rhode Island
- What You Can Purchase Throughout RI – New Listings From $1M to $4M
- A few Luxury Attributes For Sale in Warwick, What You Can Obtain for $1.5M to $6M
- What You Can Get in Rhode Island for $500,000
- Coastal Farm Existence in RI and MA – What You Can Get for $1M to $3M
- What You Can Invest in in RI for Around $600,000
- 3 Fresh Listings That Strike the Current market This 7 days, What You Can Get From $2M to $3M
- What You Can Acquire for $800,000 in Rhode Island