Revealed June 26, 2022 at 10:41 am
This place: Personal and fabulously renovated two-storey dwelling sits in a fascinating space of Clarkson and boasts an open-concept front room and eating room with walkout to a picturesque yard that’s full with stone patio, an inground pool, cabana and fireplace pit that makes it good for entertaining.
Tackle: 2594 Bromsgrove Rd.
Huge promoting level: Numerous privateness, a yard oasis and contained in the utterly transformed dwelling you’ll discover an immaculate Chef’s Delight upgraded kitchen and an outsized main bedroom with 3-piece ensuite and his/her closets.
- giant 50 x 120 lot
- upgraded kitchen with quartz counters, mosaic backsplash and marble vein porcelain ground
- walkout from open-concept front room/eating room to picturesque yard
- hardwood flooring on most important and second ranges
- completed basement with giant rec room that features a TV/media room and play space full with 4-piece rest room
- cabana and fireplace pit in spectacular yard add to the appeal and luxury
- near all facilities, together with GO station, parks and colleges
- $5,584 in taxes
- indifferent two-storey dwelling
- 1-car storage, with parking for 4 on driveway
- 3 bedrooms
- 4 loos
Because of Sam McDadi Actual Property Inc. Brokerage for all details about the Home of the Week. For extra details about this home, please go to Sam McDadi Actual Property Inc. Brokerage.
insauga’s Editorial Requirements and Insurance policies